51,496 chatty comments by "BlackCat9"
- Posted Jun 01, 2010 3:37am PDT All I have is this fertility statue that I made out of my feces for their herbal garden.
- Posted Jun 01, 2010 3:33am PDT This ceremony better be all in the nude is all I'm sayin'.
- Posted Jun 01, 2010 1:01am PDT Nice list. I'll definitely wait for Carcassonne if it has online play. Reiner Knizia's Money looks interesting, have you played it?
- Posted May 31, 2010 10:24pm PDT Only local multiplayer. But it's a lot cheaper than the physical board game and easier to set up.
- Posted May 31, 2010 9:47pm PDT And I just happen to be wearing my shirt from the Wave Goodbye show today.
- Posted May 31, 2010 9:43pm PDT Nice, thanks!
- Posted May 31, 2010 9:41pm PDT Awesome. Your turn, BTW.
- Posted May 31, 2010 9:35pm PDT I think Infinity Ward is pretty much dead, but I stopped paying attention a while ago. Activision has Raven working on maps for Call of Duty: Black...
- Posted May 31, 2010 9:29pm PDT Board Games on the iPad. Two things: 1. I need someone else to play Words With Friends against. Challenge me. My username is PercyKittenz. 2....
- Posted May 31, 2010 9:02pm PDT Raven, wasn't it?
- Posted May 31, 2010 9:01pm PDT There has been a petition floating around to let Toys For Bob make or rerelease a new Star Control. I know the guys there want to do it.
- Posted May 31, 2010 8:50pm PDT You sound like Ann Coulter. How could a nuclear war in the Middle East possibly be a good idea, regardless of if we're directly involved or not?
- Posted May 31, 2010 8:45pm PDT Why nuke it? It's still porn. Someone might still want it for later... ahem.
- Posted May 31, 2010 8:42pm PDT It sounds like a good but incomplete game. Most of the major flaws sound like the same things that plagued Mass Effect 1, but maybe a little worse....
- Posted May 31, 2010 8:40pm PDT Could be worse. I've got friends at Toys for Bob, the studio that made Star Control. You know what Activision has had them doing for the last 5...