16,092 chatty comments by "Beady"
- Posted Apr 08, 2002 6:28am PDT ARSE engine?
- Posted Apr 08, 2002 3:43pm PDT Dont get me wrong, I dont hate Barking-Dog. I like HWC, HW was better, but Cata did manage to improve on it in the most important ways (it was a...
- Posted Apr 15, 2002 7:34am PDT id hope for Homeworld2 and a bit of Halo PC info.
- Posted Apr 15, 2002 7:35am PDT RTCW had tons of hype before it was out, and it wasnt exactly great was it?
- Posted Apr 16, 2002 4:52am PDT "According to the company, Homeworld 2 won't be appearing at the show in part because the company wants the first public appearance of the game,...
- Posted Apr 18, 2002 1:47pm PDT "this server does not support resuming" Like hell it dosent :D
- Posted Apr 18, 2002 3:20pm PDT It will, valve stated as much on the hlds_l list. Calm down, they aint about to drop linux support seeing as theyve added it into the steam...
- Posted Apr 18, 2002 4:57pm PDT Grow up, you cant make a game and expect it to ship whenever you want it (unless your EA and like releasing half-assed crap). As Valve have said...
- Posted May 16, 2002 4:34am PDT 99.9%? its 100% of all net facing HL servers. Lan servers dont talk to WON for obvious reasons, but what you do on a lan is your own business anyway.
- Posted May 20, 2002 9:17am PDT I hope VALVe will be showing more than just steam at E3 :)
- Posted May 22, 2002 9:37am PDT DEMO??1!11?
- Posted May 23, 2002 2:56pm PDT No gore at all. Demo is ok (runs nice n my 1.6ghx xp) but without the gore its more like Solder iron of Fortitude. SOF1 demo had uber gore :(
- Posted Jun 04, 2002 11:16am PDT .mp4 sounds quite nice (on their audio samples page) Lets hope its not exclusive to Quickslime
- Posted Jun 12, 2002 2:33am PDT Is this the patch that stops the patch jokes? Like hell :<
- Posted Jun 12, 2002 12:42pm PDT ooh lots of lovely trackerUI.dll errors yay , TFC is unchanged for yet another release!!1111one :(