16,519 chatty comments by "Beady"
- Posted Jul 17, 2002 11:39am PDT Ship fights seem a bit stale :/ GFX are nice, and the explosions are neat too, but why the hell do the ships just sit stil and pound each other?...
- Posted Jul 20, 2002 7:28am PDT This would fucking own with 32 players online :D Hell, artillery shelling from a hike away is fun
- Posted Jul 22, 2002 7:17am PDT Taking it back to Game as soon as I complete it, its an ok game but nothing worth hanging on to, god I love their 10 day returns policy :D
- Posted Jul 25, 2002 9:21am PDT "Will we eventually see an aviation or mechanized component? Absolutely. It's planned down the road." RAH, Teamkilling B-52 style!
- Posted Jul 30, 2002 5:21am PDT second pots!
- Posted Jul 30, 2002 8:22am PDT Pity, the original had some neat-o ideas but the sp was poor. Might been nice to see what theyd do given another chance.
- Posted Jul 31, 2002 4:09am PDT Since when did bridges during world war 2 get built like that? Hell it dosent even happen like that now :> Return to return to castle fucking...
- Posted Aug 01, 2002 6:47am PDT will file shack have shitty as flash adverts and be called failshack? Oh wait thats the green glob of snots one.....
- Posted Aug 01, 2002 1:49pm PDT Hmm, anyone else think the RPG firing sound is EXACTLY like the goldeneye one?
- Posted Aug 01, 2002 3:14pm PDT Hell yeah, VERY nice for the 100 year old engine its running on.
- Posted Aug 01, 2002 4:06pm PDT anyone got an easy way to complete the training, I really cant be arsed doing it and not missing :/
- Posted Aug 01, 2002 4:43pm PDT Ignore me, I just did it with 28 first time :D
- Posted Aug 02, 2002 9:55am PDT mebbie he dosent get the idea of 'triangles' and '3 sided'
- Posted Aug 03, 2002 3:24pm PDT Woo, who remembers the whole bab5: Into The Fire thing? Sierra still suck, pity they also have a few good franchises that support them :<...
- Posted Aug 03, 2002 3:50pm PDT They did it with T2 already, and are gonna do it again for cheaper with a patched T2 :/ #6 Is right tho, why try to compete with cs:cz/tf2 ?