37,026 chatty comments by "AxeMan808"
- Posted Aug 29, 2006 6:41am PDT Who said Beta Ray Bill!?!!? KRAKA-THOOOOOM!
- Posted Aug 29, 2006 5:06am PDT Comedy Central 11p-Midnite=Daily Show/Colbert Report
- Posted Aug 29, 2006 5:02am PDT That is EXACTLY what I was thinking. Got a campfire, a stool...No bottles though.
- Posted Aug 29, 2006 4:55am PDT Are those the ones Tom Hanks wandered down in Mazes & Monsters?
- Posted Aug 29, 2006 4:38am PDT "Now play Takin' Care Of Business!" "But we just did." "WHAT-Everrrrrrrrrrr!"
- Posted Aug 29, 2006 4:36am PDT Does Carson Daly say that? He stole it from me, the young whippersnapper.
- Posted Aug 29, 2006 4:35am PDT And now Butters goes undercover as Margerine to steal it.
- Posted Aug 29, 2006 4:27am PDT That is far, far beyond amusing. It is KARMA.
- Posted Aug 29, 2006 4:21am PDT Reservoir Dogs game footage : http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5676322949085062828&q=Reservoir+Dogs
- Posted Aug 29, 2006 3:56am PDT All Access is the character who was created to fix the crossover. But the only good crossover was X-Men & Teen Titans - Darkseid had teamed up with...
- Posted Aug 29, 2006 3:51am PDT Supreme Powers, Squadron Supreme, Hyperion, Nighthawk (J. Michael Straczynski) retell the early DC universe in Marvel MAX style. Planetary (Warren...
- Posted Aug 28, 2006 10:21pm PDT DAMN my inaccurate replies!
- Posted Aug 28, 2006 10:21pm PDT Armageddon - Space Cowboys
- Posted Aug 28, 2006 10:17pm PDT That was bad as HELL...until he left the ramp.
- Posted Aug 28, 2006 10:11pm PDT Jim Carrey - The Deadpool, Ed O'Neill - Ford Fairlane