38,032 chatty comments by "AxeMan808"
- Posted Sep 20, 2007 2:29pm PDT How YOU doin'?
- Posted Sep 20, 2007 2:29pm PDT Ooooooh! DELORES!
- Posted Sep 20, 2007 2:27pm PDT ...still patiently awaiting Pics + DivX...
- Posted Sep 20, 2007 2:06am PDT Blow - Can't You Hear Me Knockin'? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vv9IPIGR6uk I hear the song, my nose gets stuffed up, 'cause Blow is coming on!
- Posted Sep 20, 2007 1:53am PDT U N C A N N Y V A L L E Y ' D
- Posted Sep 20, 2007 1:46am PDT You know that first mission, to raid the bandits? If you go up the road past that location, there's a checkpoint with like 4 soldiers armed with...
- Posted Sep 20, 2007 1:06am PDT PANCAKES!
- Posted Sep 19, 2007 6:55pm PDT I guess I'd better not mention Advent, then....
- Posted Sep 19, 2007 6:33pm PDT Maybe I'm just going blind, but I don't see the Zork series or Planetfall listed. Loderunner? Archon? Pinball Construction Set? (the first mod tool)
- Posted Sep 19, 2007 6:29pm PDT Yes! Elite should CERTAINLY be on the list. How many space sim-fighter-pirate-trader games owe EVERYTHING to this 64K game?
- Posted Sep 19, 2007 6:26pm PDT Ummm...Wizardry? And I'd put Ultima III, or certainly IV above U7, if only for age. (you didn't have parties in U1&2 yet, and the dungeons were...
- Posted Sep 18, 2007 6:32pm PDT Thanks for the super quick response!
- Posted Sep 18, 2007 6:24pm PDT Not in the beta, but I need an add nonetheless: http://steamcommunity.com/id/AxeMan808
- Posted Sep 17, 2007 12:49pm PDT Interesting that that implies survival of the fittest, which refutes their oh so clever argument.
- Posted Sep 17, 2007 11:41am PDT One of the best Crank Yankers was a caulk joke: "Does the caulk have a taste to it? I'm sure you've tasted the caulk; how does it taste?"