36,811 chatty comments by "AxeMan808"
- Posted Feb 21, 2018 6:25pm PST "what" he is.
- Posted Feb 21, 2018 6:23pm PST I like to think of Paul F Tompkins as "What if Bill Hicks had been a happy man?"
- Posted Feb 21, 2018 6:21pm PST Oh, they make a LOoooooOOOOOT more than $174K. That's like saying athletes today only get paid from their team salary.
- Posted Feb 21, 2018 6:15pm PST Nuh uh! That'll be doublemint jeopardy with Suckit Trebek if they never mention it.
- Posted Feb 21, 2018 6:11pm PST "Mr. President, you're going to meet with Jeff. Sessions." "Man I hate that guy! Always has me in more than one meeting!"
- Posted Feb 21, 2018 6:09pm PST He probably is, in our original dimension. I just don't know any more.
- Posted Feb 21, 2018 5:23pm PST That's my issue. They certainly didn't shelve it due to the direct analogy with the horrible accident at the MIT Black Hole Laboratory which...
- Posted Feb 21, 2018 4:12pm PST School Lunch Server is the one, but ALSO slop person after
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 11:06pm PST Ultima? 8 of those (9 counting VII-2), 11 including 2 Underworlds. Maybe NBALive if you count the old Lakers vs Celtics & Lakers vs Bulls games too...
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 5:16pm PST Get the fuck away from my coffee pot.
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 5:08pm PST Spoiler: It wasn't even a pebble, it was a Styrofoam packing peanut.
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 5:00pm PST In comics, his name is Arseface.
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 4:53pm PST Do they excerpt their half-season update/review? I assume they REFERENCE it at least, but clips. Do they use clips from the half-season update?
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 4:51pm PST DAN. LOVES. FAMILY.
- Posted Feb 20, 2018 4:50pm PST It's more like just placing the pebble on the ground and just hoping the tank doesn't roll over it and crush it.