38,689 chatty comments by "AxeMan808"
- Posted Jun 24, 2018 5:06am PDT I was watching a dude for a minute the other day on twitch who was at like Izalith!! with that malfunction. I wanted to say something, but I left...
- Posted Jun 24, 2018 5:04am PDT Shaft was also the first movie I saw Jeffrey Wright in. I keep thinking it was Syriana, but that was the first I REALLY took notice of him. Also...
- Posted Jun 24, 2018 5:02am PDT I am amazed. Here is me being amazed. No, seriously. I saw those ads and found it hard not to laugh at how bad it looked. No wait, I *did* laugh.
- Posted Jun 24, 2018 4:59am PDT I even sometimes do the aggro-ring (Skull Ring) for Princes. I miss that Red-eye Ring Akira-tail-light effect it did to your eyes in DS2 though.
- Posted Jun 24, 2018 4:57am PDT ROUSHI YOU MADMAN! Seriously though, Conan was cool. And I have been fondly remembering Activision's H.E.R.O. with the backpack gyrocopter going in...
- Posted Jun 24, 2018 4:55am PDT You should have already known that. Welcome back.
- Posted Jun 24, 2018 4:54am PDT It had a LITTLE too much forced humor, but I liked it overall, the little side plots all held together by the Thanos in the middle. It's the best...
- Posted Jun 24, 2018 4:52am PDT And Undercover Brother!!
- Posted Jun 24, 2018 4:52am PDT I have this ish BOOKMARKED http://blacknerdproblems.com/blade-ii-still-has-the-most-disrespectful-superhero-fades-my-black-ass-has-ever-seen/
- Posted Jun 23, 2018 5:49pm PDT Some butterflies have eye-pattern mimicry.
- Posted Jun 23, 2018 5:46pm PDT I like giving the bosses the most possible HP for a longer fight. It gives them more chances to AW COME ON!! one of us.
- Posted Jun 23, 2018 5:19pm PDT They're like the glue that holds this country together!
- Posted Jun 23, 2018 4:28pm PDT I did that and also The Twins and Armor. Also all the DLC bosses are challenging co-op fights.
- Posted Jun 23, 2018 12:32pm PDT It was supposed to be Robert Freeman (Granddad) ANYWAY, Rosa just stole his thunder.
- Posted Jun 23, 2018 12:24pm PDT HEY! LOOK THERE, AT SEA: IT'S A CURVED HORIZON.