34,739 chatty comments by "AxeMan808"
- Posted May 27, 2017 11:06pm PDT Oh wow! Yes! I envy you!
- Posted May 27, 2017 10:18pm PDT I unsubscribed you from my newsletter.
- Posted May 27, 2017 10:15pm PDT Last night I watched Mr. Baseball starring Tom Selleck, Ken Takakura, and Dennis Haysburt (also seen in Major League and Heat). Which reminded me...
- Posted May 27, 2017 8:11pm PDT The Jackal, The Package, The Fourth Protocol, No Country For Old Men
- Posted May 27, 2017 3:55pm PDT RIP. I just read about it on an "this is also news" link from the Toni Basil thing. http://www.vulture.com/2017/05/gregg-allman-dead-at-69.html
- Posted May 27, 2017 1:42pm PDT They also did a Terminator Genisys with Professor Man or somesuch
- Posted May 27, 2017 1:34pm PDT So very dispressgusting.
- Posted May 27, 2017 10:14am PDT The #1 choice felt oddly brief and barely there after the other 9.
- Posted May 26, 2017 5:43pm PDT I ignored it until I looked it up and discovered that it was written/directed by the dude from Los Cronocrimines (Timecrimes), so I really do want...
- Posted May 26, 2017 5:32pm PDT Karate Champ was the last truly balanced fighting game (oh alright, The Way Of The Exploding Fist and International Karate as well)
- Posted May 26, 2017 2:49pm PDT Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup.
- Posted May 26, 2017 12:55pm PDT "When do you get your first combat kill?"
- Posted May 26, 2017 12:51pm PDT He's kinda right though. FC3 and 4 and Primal all have that super-sameness. And one of them is prehistoric! FC2 is its own Far Cry game. FC3 took...
- Posted May 26, 2017 12:47pm PDT Personally, I do not believe that would actually affect your decision making at this juncture, RAYLAN.
- Posted May 26, 2017 12:10pm PDT Doesn't matter how 'mock' it is, these are not cool. Who got the "Most likely to kill 7 classmates and then self" award? Wouldn't that be funny...