200 chatty comments by "ArctosViros"
- Posted Sep 25, 2004 9:52pm PDT Cure the dog quickly and 100% for cheap by feeding it nothing but raw meats.
- Posted Oct 08, 2004 7:22pm PDT Ya really, don't fuckin THINK about designing it for the xbox. Finish it for the PC, and THEN hand the game off to some other company to modify it...
- Posted Oct 22, 2004 10:17am PDT I totally agree. That's generally why I like third person rpg's better. However they do have the lame thrust/slash as well but at least you don't...
- Posted Oct 22, 2004 10:18am PDT No, Die by the Sword was older than Blade of Darkness by a couple years.
- Posted Mar 02, 2005 9:37pm PST I hope I'm educating more than just you here. Using the term 'Jap' is a racist connotation. So stop.
- Posted Jul 04, 2005 1:54pm PDT OK, Here's the deal. Steam was supposed to provide gamers with a CHEAPER product. WHY are they charging TWENTY dollars per 6 hr EPISODE....
- Posted Jul 04, 2005 8:39pm PDT What exactly does your statement mean? Are you saying that it will sell like hotcakes? I dunno if I'll buy it. I'm telling you that another...
- Posted Jul 04, 2005 8:48pm PDT 2 off the top of my head: System Shock 2 (dunno about 1, I didn't play it so I won't include it) Deus Ex
- Posted Jul 20, 2005 2:02pm PDT except not. www.whatreallyhappened.com/
- Posted Aug 15, 2005 7:25am PDT No it's real and there are many other sites that support this. Try here: http://www.svpvril.com/OACL.html#Our_American_Common_Law
- Posted Aug 15, 2005 7:36am PDT Oh right, well yes that site is real. If it were fake it would have to be protected by a parody statement, lest the creator get sued.
- Posted Aug 15, 2005 7:44am PDT Nah the Bush team is promoting Arnold.
- Posted Aug 15, 2005 8:15am PDT Well I'd agree, but I have the same leanings toward it being real.
- Posted Aug 15, 2005 7:05pm PDT What he said.
- Posted Sep 01, 2005 9:21pm PDT No it wasn't. Watch, I can do that too: Strawberries are for providing nutrients to strawberry seeds. Beef consists of various nutrients,...