84,721 chatty comments by "Arcanum"
- Posted Jun 24, 2018 9:07pm PDT TrumpRepublican
- Posted Jun 24, 2018 1:03pm PDT It basically takes Shadow of Mordor and adds more of everything, while removing or limiting some of the more difficult nemesis attributes and...
- Posted Jun 24, 2018 11:36am PDT I'm still sad Bethesda never sold "Make America Nazi-Free Again" shirts/hats/etc.
- Posted Jun 24, 2018 11:32am PDT They released within a couple weeks of each other.
- Posted Jun 24, 2018 11:15am PDT FYI, GMG has it for 20% off if you use the discount code JUNE20. That's a couple dollars less than buying directly from Steam.
- Posted Jun 24, 2018 11:04am PDT Yup, ET:QW > TF2. I really dislike some of TF2's design decisions.
- Posted Jun 24, 2018 11:02am PDT Half-Life Doom 3 (Far Cry should also be on this list; Far Cry > Doom 3 and Half-Life 2) Quake 3 Overwatch At the time, which did you...
- Posted Jun 24, 2018 8:10am PDT If I remember right, both upgrades are available in the main game.
- Posted Jun 24, 2018 8:07am PDT UV light is what does the damage, and you can get a fair amount of that even on cloudy days.
- Posted Jun 23, 2018 3:49pm PDT Definitely.
- Posted Jun 23, 2018 9:04am PDT Shouldn't rotor replacement be pretty rare as long as you keep on top of the pads?
- Posted Jun 23, 2018 8:39am PDT Oh, there's still opportunity for screwage. "I just bought this new POS and computer equipment, and I need someone to set it up."
- Posted Jun 23, 2018 8:10am PDT The Steam reviews were fairly meh the last I looked. The main complaint seemed to be that it's a fairly bland and uninspired ARPG with a 40K skin...
- Posted Jun 22, 2018 7:37pm PDT If you explain it to him, he'll probably insist on building a bigger, better sphere around just the Earth, called a Trump sphere.
- Posted Jun 22, 2018 7:06pm PDT nuDOOM is on sale, people! If you don't have it yet, now is a good time to get it!