31,664 chatty comments by "ArcKnight"
- Posted Feb 13, 2006 1:46am PST I'd say the saddest piece of music I've ever heard is Samuel Barber's Adagio for Strings - a choral rendition if possible.
- Posted Mar 20, 2007 4:49am PDT Here's to hoping that it's as good as 5. Zero was pretty blah, beyond the awesome final fight music (go go spanish guitar!).
- Posted Jun 23, 2008 8:47am PDT Ace Combat 5 > Ace Combat 4
- Posted Jun 27, 2008 8:42am PDT Seconded. I just read this last month, fantastic. Also, The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch is amazing. Hilarious as well, very witty. Has a...
- Posted Jun 30, 2008 11:51am PDT This sounds much more like a PSP2 than add-ons for the PSP.
- Posted Jul 10, 2008 10:37am PDT I will become your team's rent boy if you can do this.
- Posted Aug 11, 2008 12:04am PDT What was it that one guy said about publishers revealing games too early? Ah well. I'm sure it's not important or relevant.
- Posted Aug 22, 2008 1:29pm PDT So.....the Locust Horde turned in their guns and vehicles for some old-fashioned swords and armor and teamed up with the Greenskins and the forces...
- Posted Sep 11, 2008 11:17pm PDT High Overlord Saurfang.
- Posted Sep 12, 2008 7:56am PDT That was for one of the expansions, Perseus Mandate.
- Posted Sep 17, 2008 12:48pm PDT The original Xbox had a 40GB HDD.
- Posted Sep 17, 2008 12:52pm PDT o god i r retarded :(
- Posted Oct 01, 2008 2:34pm PDT War elephants? In *my* colonial America? YES. On a more serious note, I really really really hope they fix the unit AI - I loved me some...
- Posted Nov 06, 2008 9:52am PST He's not saying he can't download the demo, he's saying he can't pre-order the game over Steam.
- Posted Nov 06, 2008 9:55am PST From comments I saw earlier, EB/Gamestop will email you a code after you pre-order.