358 chatty comments by "AndyBurnes"
- Posted May 02, 2003 3:47am PDT Yeah Mugsy I'd LOVE to see the screen shaking, earth moving explosions like last time round. Really gave an impression of real war.
- Posted May 05, 2003 2:22pm PDT I'm on the beta. It's fun (when a bug doesn't screw you around) but it's nothing special.
- Posted May 25, 2003 2:53am PDT Raves... uggh you Americans haven't got a clue what a Rave or a raver is.
- Posted Jun 30, 2003 1:50pm PDT I upped the demo for WP and anyone else. It's pretty fun although I wouldn't have minded some storyline missions too. I'm informed that it MIGHT...
- Posted Jun 30, 2003 1:59pm PDT The single player lightcycle mission is pretty tough. Once you get on the second round there's all kinds of traps and things. I can see this...
- Posted Jun 30, 2003 2:03pm PDT Sweet :) I still ain't got past part 2 of lightcycles grr this is tough.
- Posted Jun 30, 2003 4:40pm PDT Yeah it's good. Multiplayer I dunno as I've yet to find a decent server.
- Posted Jul 01, 2003 4:31pm PDT MotoGP2 PC Demo Available - http://www.worthplaying.com/article.php?sid=11444
- Posted Jul 01, 2003 4:37pm PDT Another PC Gamer UK demo disc rip ;)
- Posted Jul 01, 2003 4:40pm PDT 6.0 Pro is a sweet ap though :) Well it is if you're employers buy it for you ;)
- Posted Jul 01, 2003 4:44pm PDT A woman and daughter came on a British TV show called Richard & Judy. She had sent her unruly daughter there. It had nearly bankrupted her in the...
- Posted Jul 08, 2003 7:59am PDT Biggest official BF1942 map ever.
- Posted Jul 08, 2003 10:29am PDT The news of this map/mod leaked out back around the time the last patch was released. The leak then said that it'd be bigger than Midway and that's...
- Posted Jul 08, 2003 12:29pm PDT Or how about just disable fuggin detpacks for this sorta map?
- Posted Jul 15, 2003 6:36pm PDT Stalker Vid Out: http://downloads.ign.com/objects/570/570294.html