134 chatty comments by "Anchovy"
- Posted Aug 26, 2010 4:35am PDT Exactly what I was thinking. IF this throttle could be controlled by software, new games could utilize the extra power without hurting the...
- Posted Jul 19, 2010 11:29am PDT I did, bought the PC version. An entertaining game with a couple of really jawdropping visuals, but the texture streaming problem was really...
- Posted Jun 08, 2010 8:48am PDT I also have to agree. Maybe there was just too much hype around Crysis before launch, and the final game (although still good and even exceptional...
- Posted Jun 04, 2010 9:25am PDT Awesome! Reminded me of the first game, which is a good thing!
- Posted May 25, 2010 1:16am PDT Sounds good, I want it.
- Posted May 20, 2010 1:33am PDT Yeah, like the superior PC version of Red Dead Revolver. Oh wait!
- Posted Apr 13, 2010 2:06am PDT No, third person stop&pop gameplay, just like Gears 1 & 2.
- Posted Apr 13, 2010 2:03am PDT Funny, all wrong.
- Posted Apr 08, 2010 9:23am PDT Maybe it's Bulletstorm?
- Posted Mar 30, 2010 4:00pm PDT Visuals look incredibly dated. Is this using Unreal 2?
- Posted Mar 30, 2010 9:07am PDT Thanks for reposting these ancient Quake 2 images! Man, that game ran in 800x600 on Voodoo2!
- Posted Mar 30, 2010 5:44am PDT Cool, will get it on Day 1!
- Posted Feb 09, 2010 9:14am PST Not quite so. Instead: EA creates an OK port of a story-driven SP game with no MP mode. People download the pirated version to "test" it....
- Posted Feb 09, 2010 9:09am PST Strange. I thought this was never announced for PC at all.
- Posted Jan 13, 2010 3:05am PST LOL. Really, I didn't even know the game was still in development!