4,098 chatty comments by "Amusatron"
- Posted Mar 12, 2018 5:29pm PDT https://media.giphy.com/media/3ornjSExjtUXRXY784/giphy.gif
- Posted Mar 12, 2018 5:18pm PDT Option 4: do good in the world in small, undetectable ways... VIGILANTE STYLE
- Posted Mar 11, 2018 5:39pm PDT well, shit.
- Posted Mar 11, 2018 5:38pm PDT Brava. Also, looping Instagram videos always remind me of Pulp’s video for Common People
- Posted Mar 11, 2018 10:11am PDT Not at all! I’m simply saying in the climate we’re in right now, the picture he’s painting is not what will come to pass.
- Posted Mar 11, 2018 10:09am PDT I don’t either, but until the rhetoric can be wrested back towards common sense, it’s all just meal for the grist
- Posted Mar 11, 2018 9:58am PDT You paint a very idealized picture. Yes, that would be great, but honestly, such a thing would only serve as a lightning rod around which...
- Posted Mar 11, 2018 9:47am PDT I’ll never be able to think about this game and not hear the confused roar of the crowd when it was unveiled last year
- Posted Mar 11, 2018 9:43am PDT God we really are just a bunch of old farts around here, aren’t we
- Posted Mar 10, 2018 5:45pm PST Hugh, man
- Posted Mar 08, 2018 7:37pm PST Yes.
- Posted Mar 08, 2018 6:31pm PST One of the bill’s co-sponsors proposed another choice piece of legislation last year that would allow you to fine neighbors if pine cones fell...
- Posted Mar 08, 2018 4:38pm PST https://78.media.tumblr.com/67c23a9f9d7d6c5b638a38edd2f8aaae/tumblr_inline_n0aqavHmEL1rucshw.gif
- Posted Mar 08, 2018 10:19am PST They'll die but others will take their place, others our age or even younger, because it's not about ideology, just political capital
- Posted Mar 08, 2018 8:38am PST There will inevitably be a revival of the franchise in 5-10 years. The IP is too recognizable to be abandoned completely