4,068 chatty comments by "Amusatron"
- Posted Mar 08, 2018 8:31am PST She looks like she's steadily morphing into Posh Spice
- Posted Mar 07, 2018 6:19pm PST No loon gets near the poon
- Posted Mar 07, 2018 2:10pm PST PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS LOLZ
- Posted Mar 07, 2018 10:27am PST keep that wacko out of your taco
- Posted Mar 07, 2018 10:04am PST don't let the cray cray into your vajayjay
- Posted Mar 06, 2018 5:58pm PST What's interesting is that the price of the brick has remained roughly the same over the last 20 years between 10 and 13 cents; it's just that the...
- Posted Mar 06, 2018 5:41pm PST Next episode: Primitive Technology - Liquor Distillation
- Posted Mar 06, 2018 1:33pm PST This is my thinking. Lego aligns itself with third-party IPs like Star Wars that aren't as popular as they used to be
- Posted Mar 06, 2018 11:52am PST LEGO admits it made too many bricks http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-43298897 The company said sales and profits had fallen for the first time...
- Posted Mar 06, 2018 9:31am PST The last demographic anyone should be getting advice about sex on is the younger generation
- Posted Mar 06, 2018 9:00am PST Plenty on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=how+to+use+cockrings
- Posted Mar 06, 2018 4:18am PST He's busy doing guess what http://www.shacknews.com/chatty?id=37296271#item_37296271
- Posted Mar 06, 2018 3:20am PST HomePods cause hallucinatory episodes, got it
- Posted Mar 05, 2018 3:29pm PST Love is a four-letter word
- Posted Mar 05, 2018 2:54pm PST It's by no means perfect but it can hit it out of the park sometimes, like when it earned a Pulitzer nomination...