4,276 chatty comments by "Amusatron"
- Posted May 15, 2018 6:11am PDT FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING GOOD ON THIS EARTH Is there anything, ANYTHING, that can do what Sharepoint does but be less of a shitstain about it?
- Posted May 14, 2018 7:22pm PDT Is he doing good? Is he eating well? You know how I worry.
- Posted May 14, 2018 7:20pm PDT That’s pretty amazing!
- Posted May 14, 2018 6:03pm PDT I’ve got my own version of Guernica up in the living room and frankly it is pretty kick-ass
- Posted May 14, 2018 9:50am PDT no they DP'ed the pizza place
- Posted May 14, 2018 6:54am PDT I like the way you think
- Posted May 12, 2018 6:18am PDT * S H O O T E R M C G A V I N ‘ D *
- Posted May 12, 2018 6:16am PDT Ive gone snorkeling around the town they mention at Falcon Lake. It was pretty dangerous and I’ve never snorkeled since
- Posted May 11, 2018 9:10am PDT Your kids have already chosen the kitteh over you
- Posted May 11, 2018 6:41am PDT https://boingboing.net/2018/05/10/the-boston-dynamics-bipedal-ro.html WHY ARE WE JUST LETTING THIS HAPPEN?
- Posted May 10, 2018 4:53pm PDT It just surprises me that he took the opposite view on the artistic merit of avoiding cuts
- Posted May 09, 2018 2:24pm PDT I wouldn’t trust this to be real. Canada itself is a made-up place
- Posted May 09, 2018 7:53am PDT I've lived in Boston's Back Bay, Brookline, and Cambridge, and while I can only speak to those areas, I can say they're all great. If you're...
- Posted May 09, 2018 6:19am PDT if I can't eat meat anymore I will literally kill myself
- Posted May 08, 2018 6:21pm PDT Sometimes — just sometimes — consultants are actually valuable members of a team