3,975 chatty comments by "Amusatron"
- Posted Sep 17, 2014 3:35pm PDT filthysock is just really bad at watching movies. He could watch Schindler's List and complain about that one scene where the women arrive at...
- Posted Sep 17, 2014 11:24am PDT Considering I've got the theme song from The Price Is Right running through my head 24/7 anyway, yes, I would do this for $1 billion
- Posted Sep 17, 2014 5:11am PDT I don't want to jump to conclusions, but I think it's time to start considering divorce.
- Posted Sep 16, 2014 3:31pm PDT Rumpo's Sims 4 shenanigans today with the sim who kicked his garbage can got me thinking about all the fun "emergent gameplay" that simulation...
- Posted Sep 16, 2014 2:23pm PDT And what is it doing now? Can you give us an update?
- Posted Sep 16, 2014 4:39am PDT People like us are not the target customer any longer. Children love this game and parents are very OK with them playing it. This is an extremely...
- Posted Sep 14, 2014 3:44pm PDT Is it this? http://youtu.be/apZXyd4Hbw0?t=2m20s If so, the line goes "what's that spell?"
- Posted Sep 14, 2014 2:21pm PDT It all depends on how you set your copy of iTunes to behave. Automatic downloads is an option.
- Posted Sep 14, 2014 2:17pm PDT If you configure your iTunes to automatically download purchases, then yes; otherwise, what you said
- Posted Sep 13, 2014 3:57pm PDT Yes, it's exclusive through iTunes until mid-October. Create an account before then and you'll get the album for free.
- Posted Sep 13, 2014 3:52pm PDT Memory foam can kiss and preserve the shape of my lily-white ass.
- Posted Sep 13, 2014 10:17am PDT I stopped using them after that BS they pulled paying people to order Lyft pick-ups and then bailing on them
- Posted Sep 13, 2014 5:57am PDT There is no band that could stand in for U2 in a promotion like this and NOT be called overrated
- Posted Sep 13, 2014 5:56am PDT Seems like the photo that should have been taken was off to the right somewhere
- Posted Sep 13, 2014 5:54am PDT Oh wait, I missed the part where you were outside working on stuff. Problem solved!