4,279 chatty comments by "Amusatron"
- Posted Oct 14, 2014 3:55am PDT I think I just experienced a nerdgasm
- Posted Oct 14, 2014 3:50am PDT This guy doesn't know what he's talking about: you sm virus for the calibration driver
- Posted Oct 14, 2014 3:21am PDT Yeah I put the book down for months after that interlude. I came back to it later almost out of nostalgia. In the end I'd like to give Rothfuss the...
- Posted Oct 14, 2014 2:20am PDT Not really. I mean, I enjoyed reading comics as a kid and haven't watched half the movies that have been made so far, and yet I'm glad they exist
- Posted Oct 13, 2014 5:00pm PDT Could you be a little more specific? Last I checked, that's kind of how web pages worked
- Posted Oct 13, 2014 3:48pm PDT Bumping for the night crew
- Posted Oct 13, 2014 3:38pm PDT https://i.imgur.com/lH0VFzj.jpg
- Posted Oct 13, 2014 3:27pm PDT http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_Boston_bomb_scare https://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2007/02/nonterrorist_em.html
- Posted Oct 13, 2014 2:35pm PDT After the Aqua Teen Hunger Force's Mooninite fiasco, this doesn't surprise me in the least.
- Posted Oct 13, 2014 9:14am PDT Tonight: Everybody Gets Laid
- Posted Oct 13, 2014 9:00am PDT She's beautiful!
- Posted Oct 13, 2014 7:20am PDT Well of course it still makes sense to you, you're the one with the original idea in your head. The recipient of your message won't have that...
- Posted Oct 13, 2014 7:02am PDT hadn't watched it yet, but yeah, video editing is not this dude's forte
- Posted Oct 13, 2014 6:56am PDT Kickstarter for Anonabox, an open source embedded networking device designed specifically to run Tor:...
- Posted Oct 12, 2014 6:32pm PDT It's imperative that lesson be taught by all means