2,574 chatty comments by "AlvinKlein"
- Posted Sep 12, 2002 1:44pm PDT Thanks, just came back from there and they seemed to be going fast. Several people ahead of me were buying it.
- Posted Sep 12, 2002 3:01pm PDT Someone mentioned that CompUSA stores might have it for $39.95 this Sunday.
- Posted Sep 13, 2002 2:05pm PDT Get a Joystick with Rudder control (one that twists), it helps a lot. I use a Logi WingMan Extreme Digital 3D.
- Posted Sep 24, 2002 6:57pm PDT Sounds like an old prob, Network card.
- Posted Sep 30, 2002 9:31am PDT Yes, it's a DX8.1 card, only the 9700pro has more features.
- Posted Oct 24, 2002 3:41pm PDT The GF2 Ultra might have been even higher when it first came out.
- Posted Nov 08, 2002 9:14am PST Delete or simply rename the password (*.pwl) file.
- Posted Nov 19, 2002 6:51pm PST How do you repressurize that compartment to open the door near the beginning? I tried shooting what looked like a controller that stuck out the...
- Posted Nov 19, 2002 7:02pm PST Oops, thank, I was playing with my Nephew and he was the one that scanned the first one while I wasn't watching so I didn't realize that's how it...
- Posted Dec 26, 2002 3:35pm PST Depends on what sutures they use, gut sutures would dissolve, but silk sutures will require another trip for removal in a week. It's pretty easy,...
- Posted Jan 08, 2003 6:49pm PST Tip: bite on a tea bag, it helps the blood to clot.
- Posted Jan 08, 2003 8:37pm PST The Tannic acid in tea is a natural vasoconstrictor (contricts blood vessels to reduce blood flow).
- Posted Jan 19, 2003 3:48pm PST ATI turned a profit the last quarter: http://www.thestreet.com/_yahoo/tech/kcswanson/10059220.html
- Posted Feb 05, 2003 9:33am PST Does Road to Rome come in 1 or 2 CD's? Need to know how many to buy playing local LAN.
- Posted Feb 05, 2003 9:45am PST Thanks for the info.