2,423 chatty comments by "AluminumMallard"
- Posted Mar 16, 2018 11:13pm PDT Nah, sadly most of them will stay "party first."
- Posted Mar 16, 2018 10:37pm PDT All these FBI people are LIFE-LONG REPUBLICANS. There was a threatened coup that led to Comey re-opening the Hillary emails. It's absolutely insane...
- Posted Mar 16, 2018 9:47pm PDT Blowing my mind here dude
- Posted Mar 16, 2018 7:08pm PDT I've never had Voodoo beignets. I have, however, had voodoo doughnuts. Therefore, winners = doughnuts.
- Posted Mar 16, 2018 7:04pm PDT Given that the lawyer has never denied making the $130k payment (in fact he has admitted to it), it's basically accepted by all parties that this...
- Posted Mar 16, 2018 5:13pm PDT "The 90s were a crazy time" Hahahaha yeah cause we're in Sane City now.
- Posted Mar 16, 2018 5:10pm PDT http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/378856-stormy-danielss-lawyer-says-some-accusations-with-trump-occurred Stuff happening during his...
- Posted Mar 15, 2018 8:58pm PDT I can't read your shit because I see you railing against feminism and diversity, as if those are bad things.
- Posted Mar 15, 2018 5:20pm PDT Doctor said the same to us. Nothing to drink after dinner too.
- Posted Mar 15, 2018 9:09am PDT No, I'm with you. I don't think anything will actually bring him down other than landslide voting in 2020. I just think the Buzzfeed lawyers are...
- Posted Mar 15, 2018 8:24am PDT The president is going to be brought down by a porn star and friggin' BUZZFEED....
- Posted Mar 14, 2018 10:23pm PDT All I know is mr pubg himself, shroud, is now streaming fortnite.
- Posted Mar 14, 2018 9:30pm PDT Wow that is underhanded and completely brilliant.
- Posted Mar 14, 2018 5:35pm PDT Yes, "Mr. March" will surely ride again! Just like he always does (or did once anyway, eighteen years ago).
- Posted Mar 13, 2018 9:53pm PDT Because "limousine liberals" don't know wtf, amirite?