833 chatty comments by "Altanar"
- Posted Jul 24, 2006 3:17am PDT Meh for PR speak. I am kinda excited about the deal, though. AMD and ATI are my two favorite tech companies.
- Posted Dec 22, 2007 7:38am PST So you want the medic to not be a medic? Actually, sounds like you can't adapt to class based FPS and are just whining. Suck it up.
- Posted Dec 30, 2007 5:16pm PST Agreed! I got a minidisc player a few years back as a gift, and nearly never used it because I had to go through the piece of crap SonicStage.
- Posted Jan 26, 2008 11:18pm PST 1.) I think splattering's always going to be an issue if the oil is hot. You could use something like a splatter guard (...
- Posted Jan 29, 2008 12:08am PST Do I get to play with the giant? Probably more of a genocidal kill-the-buggers representation space game.
- Posted Jan 29, 2008 6:33pm PST His writing is less then stellar, so bash his religion! Yeah! (considering that Mormons aren't mentioned once in Ender's Game...)
- Posted Jan 29, 2008 6:35pm PST It's popular to hate things, apparently. :-P
- Posted Jan 30, 2008 6:33pm PST Having a 360 without Live is like owning a computer without the Internet.
- Posted Feb 19, 2008 4:09pm PST I'll get the x360 blu-ray add-on when it comes out.
- Posted Feb 21, 2008 12:08am PST I'll probably get flamed for this, but I don't think the Shack community can provide a good opinion on the state of PC gaming. Most if not all of...
- Posted Feb 24, 2008 11:12pm PST Unlikely. EA would actually have to change Madden for that to happen, and God knows they haven't improved that game much in years.
- Posted Feb 28, 2008 2:26am PST If PC gaming is to survive it'll come down to two things: 1. DRM with an online component, like Steam. or 2. The PCGA starts designing and...
- Posted Feb 28, 2008 2:33am PST I like how this argument dismisses the developer's knowledge of the industry solely because of a dislike of the type of games he makes. Ooh, I...
- Posted Feb 28, 2008 4:42am PST I'll have to wait until I can get broadband to use Linux much. I have Ubuntu installed right now, but it's pretty much worthless to me considering...
- Posted Feb 28, 2008 4:43am PST In case anyone cares, I have a triple boot installation. Vista, XP, and Ubuntu.