33,096 chatty comments by "AlexXdude"
- Posted Aug 04, 2004 5:03pm PDT Gef0wn3d. Poor guy. :S
- Posted Aug 04, 2004 5:06pm PDT See, that's why it's always better to pay the extra fee and just get someone to install that shit for you
- Posted Aug 04, 2004 5:12pm PDT I'd help you but it's US only. "Only one account per household. US only." Might want to read the fine print at the bottom...
- Posted Aug 04, 2004 5:14pm PDT It's AlexXdude, not Alex-X, I do not know who you are reffering to, sorry.
- Posted Aug 04, 2004 5:18pm PDT Two-Shay'd
- Posted Aug 04, 2004 5:23pm PDT Yes, it will work fine, I'm running a 9600XT and it works fine at 1024x768 on Medium and ATi's OGL drivers aren't the best either, so you should be...
- Posted Aug 04, 2004 5:27pm PDT Give them a whole bunch of chocolate eclairs but fill them with jizz and give it to them, and then tell them what's in them AFTER they ate them....
- Posted Aug 04, 2004 5:30pm PDT IAWTP, this man is so rite it hurts.
- Posted Aug 04, 2004 6:28pm PDT Good thing i have my trusty Xbox in the meantime
- Posted Aug 04, 2004 7:25pm PDT and you do?
- Posted Aug 04, 2004 8:36pm PDT ÃƒÂ¼bergamer says: http://s88181721.onlinehome.us/polyphonicbrad/photos/polyphonicbluebrad4.jpg Alex-X says: ESCAPED MENTAL PATIENT Alex-X...
- Posted Aug 04, 2004 8:47pm PDT - Rise of the Valkyrie - Rapper's Delight.
- Posted Aug 04, 2004 10:54pm PDT *SPLOOGE* hopefully I get those channels with my satellite!
- Posted Aug 05, 2004 8:20pm PDT No, no, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't unless the robbery took place in tight confinements.
- Posted Aug 05, 2004 8:21pm PDT 1024x768 .... :(