158 chatty comments by "ADoomedMarine"
- Posted Oct 12, 2004 3:17am PDT Good luck :)
- Posted Apr 05, 2005 11:32am PDT The tech demos vids which were released were VERY impressive at the time. It had a level of interactivity that only some games (released at least...
- Posted Apr 05, 2005 12:00pm PDT I'm talking about the fact that the Doom 3 engine is a pre-revealed engine.. everyone knows what it's capable of doing. IMO the only reason Prey...
- Posted Apr 05, 2005 12:09pm PDT 3DRealms aren't making the game. If you read the newspost you'll notice it's going to be made by Human Head using the Doom 3 engine.
- Posted Apr 05, 2005 4:41pm PDT "you mistyped "3drealms aren't making games"" Woah! Incredible that I did that isn't it?
- Posted Apr 14, 2005 10:02am PDT haha good stuff
- Posted Apr 15, 2005 4:50pm PDT Forum's up at 3D Realms: http://forums.3drealms.com/ubbthreads/postlist.php?Cat=0&Board=prey
- Posted May 04, 2005 4:31pm PDT http://www.alanwake.net/ I've put up 8 highres caps taken from the teaser :)
- Posted Jun 22, 2005 6:09am PDT Yeah plus check out the street name of this pic: http://www.alanwake.net/gallery/showimage.php?i=184&c=8 Douglas Fir? Remember that mentioned...
- Posted Jul 14, 2005 11:34pm PDT Good luck to everyone who is applying. This would be an amazing job to have but alas living in Australia and not willing to give up my studies is...
- Posted Jul 15, 2005 8:09am PDT Hmm this probably has been covered before but what's up with the front page showing a higher number of totals then the actual news story does....
- Posted Jul 15, 2005 8:14am PDT Yeah now it says 462 comments.. weird.. I checked my filter settings and it doesn't have any boxes checked?
- Posted Jul 15, 2005 8:19am PDT Ahh ok.. that's weird it's like that. Usually it's the opposite. Anyway it works perfectly now, thanks :)
- Posted Jul 15, 2005 8:30am PDT cool thanks for the tips :)
- Posted Jul 18, 2005 8:24am PDT I don't know.. I think it looks ok. Just the textures are quite low-res.