7,720 chatty comments by "A10Pilot"
- Posted Sep 21, 2012 6:20pm PDT Nah, I have a couple of scuffs but it doesn't matter to me. Like you say, the weight and screen are absolute wins!
- Posted Sep 21, 2012 5:36pm PDT wow. bad apple :(
- Posted Sep 21, 2012 5:01pm PDT Just checked mine now after several hours. 2 places of scuffing around that stupid edge like in the pocket lint review. Oh well.
- Posted Sep 21, 2012 1:34pm PDT Dang that IS worse than...
- Posted Sep 21, 2012 1:32pm PDT Haha "Further south in Annapolis, Maryland, customers settled in lawn chairs waiting for the Apple store in Westfield Annapolis Mall to open. A man...
- Posted Sep 21, 2012 1:30pm PDT Good to hear that Yanks.
- Posted Sep 21, 2012 1:27pm PDT Answer is no haha
- Posted Sep 21, 2012 12:28pm PDT Awesome.
- Posted Sep 21, 2012 12:26pm PDT I want some buffalo wings! Who else is hungry? All this iPhone stuff made me hungry and sleepy.
- Posted Sep 21, 2012 8:26am PDT got mine. Had a dark spot on the back aluminum and i wiped it with water and it turned the water black like it was some paint or something lol. All...
- Posted Sep 21, 2012 7:39am PDT they're calling it Scuffgate
- Posted Sep 21, 2012 7:38am PDT hahahaha
- Posted Sep 21, 2012 7:12am PDT AT least it doesn't show scratches as bad: http://www.macrumors.com/2012/09/21/black-iphone-5-anodized-aluminum-susceptible-to-scratching/
- Posted Sep 21, 2012 7:11am PDT I'm reading about all kinds of quality issues on macrumors. People getting it scuffed at the top of the device out of the box and stuff.
- Posted Sep 21, 2012 7:00am PDT good stuff