8,353 chatty comments by "A10Pilot"
- Posted Jan 21, 2013 8:28am PST Man, I love it. And Rudds' comments the other day make me even more excited. The last JRPG I played was Mother 3 and this has some of that charm...
- Posted Jan 21, 2013 8:20am PST Also, the health and MP drops are sometimes tough to get to but they help. The golden orbs are really cool. Timing is everything with those.
- Posted Jan 21, 2013 8:19am PST Try the demo dude. My daughter and I have played through both demos 3 times and I can tell you all about the combat. Unfortunately you can't...
- Posted Jan 20, 2013 6:51pm PST Just delete the requirement. Simple.
- Posted Jan 20, 2013 6:36pm PST Just avoid lightning. Simple.
- Posted Jan 20, 2013 9:43am PST lol no
- Posted Jan 20, 2013 9:23am PST I wouldn't want to deal with it unless I was married to the person or going to be.
- Posted Jan 20, 2013 8:32am PST OMG people are insane.
- Posted Jan 20, 2013 8:23am PST This website is like Foxnews but in reverse lol
- Posted Jan 20, 2013 8:18am PST No joke. I know someone in Frisco that pays right at $500 per month for HOA fees. I just LOL in his face.
- Posted Jan 19, 2013 9:01pm PST Man, this comment is great news
- Posted Jan 19, 2013 9:00pm PST same here. cost a lot but this seems like something special.
- Posted Jan 19, 2013 6:28pm PST NNK is a real time RPG but yes you do get a warning beforehand. You have to act quick, sometimes it's a defend and other times it's an evade...
- Posted Jan 19, 2013 5:57pm PST The cool thing to me about Ni No Kuni is that the use of defense is actually implemented. You have to use it or you are toast. Can't wait until...
- Posted Jan 19, 2013 1:47pm PST The XL is better in every way except for less volume on the speakers.