4,783 chatty comments by ".css"
- Posted Sep 30, 2004 2:37pm PDT Nah not an accusation. I guess I'm just not a hard core player hence I don't grasp they way it works. I usually see a lot of cool games but for...
- Posted Sep 30, 2004 2:29pm PDT True but aren't more people going to buy it initially due to the hyping, so instead of 200 you might have 300 or even more buying the game. Just...
- Posted Sep 30, 2004 2:23pm PDT DNF will be about 120$ then I guess
- Posted Sep 30, 2004 2:08pm PDT Wow quite constructive approach, go eat a shoe!
- Posted Sep 29, 2004 5:08pm PDT Glaze3D from BitBoys!!!
- Posted Sep 29, 2004 4:05pm PDT This is what I had tonight: 1. take some olive oil and put in pan 2. Slice 2 tomatoes in pieces and fry slightly in pan 3. Add 1 onion in slices...
- Posted Sep 29, 2004 3:40pm PDT busted :p (damn old 10 limit thing)
- Posted Sep 29, 2004 3:32pm PDT The White House!
- Posted Sep 29, 2004 3:24pm PDT Or Incontinentia Butt (from Life of Brian)
- Posted Sep 29, 2004 3:14pm PDT Tell me about it, at first it all looks simple and then suddenly I get lost :( Wish we had the game during our latin course though :p
- Posted Sep 29, 2004 3:10pm PDT I tried it on IE and it looks messed up. Try adding padding-left:1em; on your #content ol style. (it fixed it on mine IE 6, donnow on firefox)
- Posted Aug 19, 2004 8:22pm PDT Thanks for the feedback. This is what I understood from it all. Correct me if I'm wrong. Seems indeed creative is playing with my mind. When...
- Posted Aug 19, 2004 8:00pm PDT Do you know a card that does that?
- Posted Aug 19, 2004 7:47pm PDT DOOM 3 Sound Question: I have a Audigy 2 soundcard connected to my amplifier using the SPDIF out. When I play DVD's my receiver recognizes the...
- Posted Aug 04, 2004 10:37am PDT I'm using drivers from http://www.kxproject.com and run like a charm in high quality 1024x748 Surround enabled on my audigy. Maybe worrth a shot.