23,889 chatty comments by "-TKF-"
- Posted May 08, 2001 2:25am PDT You must mean when I was on?
- Posted May 08, 2001 2:24am PDT Klerck, not you?
- Posted May 08, 2001 2:19am PDT If you write well enough and tell good stories, some people is bound to believe you.. This guy is stupid
- Posted May 08, 2001 1:14am PDT ONE! And it wasn't in 3D
- Posted May 08, 2001 1:10am PDT And by using a special technic called Text to 3D we can finally see how Andromeda and Shackbitch looks!
- Posted May 08, 2001 1:05am PDT So what im getting at is this, someone should start printing the Internet!
- Posted May 08, 2001 12:56am PDT Someone has to pay and someone has to select what needs to be preserved. With old school paper this wasn't a problem.
- Posted May 08, 2001 12:35am PDT hehehe good isn't it :-) We can't get arrested for having soft drugs for our own use either.. But selling it is illegal
- Posted May 08, 2001 12:24am PDT Ahh ok.. it just means we will miss some 100+ years of history :-)
- Posted May 08, 2001 12:12am PDT Sorry don't understand.. come again?
- Posted May 08, 2001 12:10am PDT Paper as a media lasts longer than Film or almost any digital media. There wont be anything for them except the newspapers.
- Posted May 08, 2001 12:07am PDT MS is funny or is this real? http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q281/9/23.asp - Microsoft does write "free" software. Not free as...
- Posted May 08, 2001 12:03am PDT Morning!
- Posted May 07, 2001 11:54pm PDT Remember Waterworld? It actually didn't flop, based on money it made worldwide it made enough to pay for itself. The money that is spend during...
- Posted May 07, 2001 3:14pm PDT I can safely go to bed now.. You all sleep well (some of you i will se at the morning shift :-)