17,461 chatty comments by "]pm[chem"
- Posted Jan 13, 2003 11:09pm PST challenge me, solved that within 60s of post
- Posted Jan 13, 2003 11:08pm PST q2ctf4a, outlands 2 (or the original, perhaps)
- Posted Jan 10, 2003 12:32am PST It's called a joke. That's how English works.
- Posted Jan 10, 2003 12:26am PST 666 + 1337 = 2003 .. coincidence? I think not! shadup if you've seen this before :p
- Posted Jan 09, 2003 6:23pm PST lame! thanks info.
- Posted Jan 09, 2003 6:10pm PST tech support please; running win2k, fully patched. moved into a new place and installed the dsl I inherited. a '2wire' brand dsl modem +...
- Posted Jan 09, 2003 2:33pm PST tons of fun when I beta tested it with some Pm guys and you ;)
- Posted Jan 09, 2003 2:09pm PST looks like BF1942 and AA win big!
- Posted Jan 09, 2003 1:53pm PST I was with es most of the time in q2, but q3 was all Pm. #peacemakers on etg :)
- Posted Jan 09, 2003 1:16pm PST as I just moved and got a nice new dsl line, a question for you all while I work... shackpoll: what multiplayer fps game are you currently...
- Posted Dec 22, 2002 1:35pm PST ...of the rings? of the crackwhores?? url?
- Posted Dec 22, 2002 1:31pm PST NEEDED: free web or telnet/ssh based game that is persistent. that many shackers play. like a mud or dopewars style game. back that ass up!
- Posted Dec 15, 2002 4:44pm PST done that before too, smelter was fun :p
- Posted Dec 15, 2002 2:37pm PST shuga's sTeve: crouching webmaster, hidden gamer. zen wisdom.
- Posted Dec 15, 2002 2:06pm PST Q3CTF Invite Capture Ring 5 final, our clan (pm, of course), vs MLA (composed mostly of q3tdm stickmen, great guys). it's the first map of 2 outta...