17,475 chatty comments by "]pm[chem"
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 8:15pm PST no that was changed in a patch
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 5:51pm PST play the same party as me!!
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 5:38pm PST restarting my run!! going: main char FANE, shadowblade (thievery) tank RED PRINCE, strength metamorph (persuasion) ranger IFAN (lucky charm)...
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 2:14pm PST In DOS1:EE, late game overpowered combat was basically just rain of arrows + hail attack. Does the DOS2 combat metagame similarly shift toward...
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 1:22pm PST yeah but I wasn't sure if you're "forced" to use the main char for certain persuasion checks
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 1:14pm PST in DOS2, does it matter which character in your party has the best persuasion? I know it should be high, but does it have to be on main character?...
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 12:01pm PST I didn't pickpocket in DOS1:EE, as the player was the "good guy". In this game, you seem darker. Giving it a shot.
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 11:41am PST thievery is amazing btw
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 10:07am PST any shackers try honor mode? how'd it go?
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 10:07am PST I am tempted to restart so I can minmax my party a bit better _in_ act 1
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 7:58am PST well, the fights I mentioned took a couple reloads, but it feels about right so far
- Posted Feb 19, 2018 7:31am PST Divinity Original Sin 2 okay, I'm level 4 on my first game, using a balanced team with R-Prince as main char. Impressions: the complexity...
- Posted Feb 18, 2018 5:50pm PST Metaphorically
- Posted Feb 18, 2018 5:50pm PST First against the wall
- Posted Feb 16, 2018 7:29pm PST hated in the nation. no contest, easily the best.