30,733 chatty comments by "Arctic Fox"
- Posted Apr 05, 2008 6:51am PDT I agree that moving the advancing spawns up would help. There's still a pretty long slog to the front lines.
- Posted Apr 05, 2008 6:49am PDT This man knows what's up: It was too easy for critics to claim — falsely, it turned out — that Cho Seung-Hui (the Virginia Tech killer) was...
- Posted Apr 05, 2008 6:45am PDT ^^^^^^
- Posted Apr 05, 2008 6:43am PDT I'm guessing it's like charcoal pills to settle your stomach down.
- Posted Apr 05, 2008 6:42am PDT lol Hell will never be that cold. Windows is one of the two major cash cows for MS, think they'll ever just throw that money out the window?
- Posted Apr 05, 2008 6:36am PDT looks like you're getting 2.75%, and I'm still getting 3.3% with Wamu.
- Posted Apr 05, 2008 5:30am PDT That's one helluva big Ork.
- Posted Apr 05, 2008 5:25am PDT I've got a WaMu savings account now, pretty much the same thing but with better interest. There are a ton of these things out there:...
- Posted Apr 04, 2008 5:42pm PDT I, too, want a game where I can cut a guy's arm off and beat him with the soggy end.
- Posted Apr 04, 2008 5:28pm PDT Update: The real answer has now been so over-hyped that it will be hideously boring.
- Posted Apr 04, 2008 5:24pm PDT This is correct. Moreover, if you add the shortcut to your Steam menu you can use the Friends overlay in a non-Steam game, which fucking rocks.
- Posted Apr 04, 2008 5:23pm PDT If you watch the next video, they changed the names of the "fallen soldiers" just before the show aired. So that's actual laughter from Jon.
- Posted Apr 04, 2008 5:21pm PDT Wow those screenies look damn fine.
- Posted Apr 04, 2008 3:59pm PDT Damn I wish
- Posted Apr 04, 2008 3:56pm PDT First: I can't believe no-one has said post + username, lol. Second: I believe there is a way that you can buy just the lactase enzyme in little...