30,818 chatty comments by "Arctic Fox"
- Posted Apr 12, 2008 9:46am PDT lol nice
- Posted Apr 12, 2008 9:45am PDT hahahahaha
- Posted Apr 11, 2008 6:51pm PDT Ain't Darwinism grand. The kid who eats too many marbles doesn't go on to have kids of his own!
- Posted Apr 11, 2008 6:47pm PDT You and alias should have a nice long walk on a beach together.
- Posted Apr 11, 2008 6:46pm PDT Yes, amazing, anyone would think it's called TEAM Fortress 2 or something...
- Posted Apr 11, 2008 6:36pm PDT Standing ovation Jackass. Well said.
- Posted Apr 11, 2008 3:24pm PDT he did say rarely
- Posted Apr 11, 2008 2:37pm PDT Fortunately for the rat, it would have died pretty soon after dear vassili cut through its diaphragm. In screaming amounts of pain, but at least...
- Posted Apr 11, 2008 2:25pm PDT intelligent + no lack of self esteem + extremely modest, check
- Posted Apr 11, 2008 2:12pm PDT Agreed, the actual experiments are some of the most interesting (and impressive, to an outsider) parts of doing science.
- Posted Apr 11, 2008 2:07pm PDT *waves* Hi fellow scientist :)
- Posted Apr 10, 2008 6:55pm PDT Sure, I'll come on for a bit.
- Posted Apr 10, 2008 6:50pm PDT Ministry of Truth to the rescue!
- Posted Apr 10, 2008 5:35pm PDT Oh and by the way, buy OneNote. Best program ever. It has literally become part of my brain.
- Posted Apr 10, 2008 5:34pm PDT 'grats! I've got a Fujitsu T4215, and my wife has the super sexy Fujitsu ST5112. They're way damn handy.