30,727 chatty comments by "Arctic Fox"
- Posted May 06, 2008 7:53am PDT They're not insane, most of the Shack medics have got most of them. It's the non-medics who are complaining because they just want to try the new...
- Posted May 06, 2008 7:04am PDT KILL, not ASSIST.
- Posted May 06, 2008 7:03am PDT I got that on a pub over noob weekend.
- Posted May 06, 2008 6:14am PDT look out Phreakin, in a few years you'll be tired of sex too.
- Posted May 06, 2008 6:09am PDT Methinks seven needs sleep, that's about the fifth typo I've seen from you on the first page :P
- Posted May 06, 2008 5:48am PDT You're on fire with the lol's, NastyJack.
- Posted May 06, 2008 5:42am PDT Handful of flour + look for the wet spot mate. I can't believe I just made that joke
- Posted May 05, 2008 6:45pm PDT Yeah, you're unable to remap the 4th and 5th buttons.
- Posted May 05, 2008 6:28pm PDT I usually just add "-buy" (without the quotes) to eliminate most stores from the google search.
- Posted May 05, 2008 6:13pm PDT Watch the recent trailer.
- Posted May 05, 2008 1:09pm PDT Not many people might have, but I got the reference :)
- Posted May 05, 2008 12:55pm PDT I have a tablet, but I disagree. I find the primary virtueof OneNote is storing stuff that used to clutter my work desk with a million loose sheets...
- Posted May 05, 2008 12:54pm PDT Depends how you use your headphones. I used to have a set of open headphones that I used for gaming. Games rig was in the same room as the TV/couch...
- Posted May 05, 2008 12:39pm PDT Seriously an amazing program. My brain is now partially contained within my Onenote file, and I really can't go back to NOT using it. As far as...
- Posted May 05, 2008 6:53am PDT Wow I hadn't seen those before, they are good!