30,850 chatty comments by "Arctic Fox"
- Posted May 13, 2008 2:21pm PDT he probably just searched PapaBoo's post history for 'concert' and realised he was sitting on a goldmine.
- Posted May 13, 2008 1:08pm PDT hahaha I used the term "rocket surgery" the other day and I was greeted by a look like I had a rather obvious tumour growing out of my forehead.
- Posted May 13, 2008 11:52am PDT Yeah I love how people bitch about it. Reality is, if the interpolation WASN'T there, the game would feel a hell of a lot worse.
- Posted May 13, 2008 11:35am PDT Me, from Australia to the USA. I moved for work.
- Posted May 13, 2008 11:32am PDT No, that's due to interpolation on the part of the Source networking code. http://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Source_Multiplayer_Networking...
- Posted May 13, 2008 6:10am PDT Thank you sir.
- Posted May 13, 2008 5:54am PDT Those are some really nice photos.
- Posted May 13, 2008 5:52am PDT That's the sign of a devoted Shacker going for First Post.
- Posted May 13, 2008 5:39am PDT For the Americans in the audience, Today Tonight and A Current Affair are basically the Fox News of Australian television. Biased, shoddy reporting...
- Posted May 13, 2008 5:33am PDT Benius, check out the Asian food in Australia especially. Stuff here in the States just doesn't compare... at all. Also, since you're in Melbourne,...
- Posted May 13, 2008 5:02am PDT I didn't say they ARE, I just said they CAN. I know a few devout Christians who are staunch supporters of evolution, for example. I'm not a...
- Posted May 13, 2008 4:50am PDT (Pellegrinos, that is, Chicago's a bit far for me to come for a beer) :P
- Posted May 13, 2008 4:50am PDT ^^^I'll second this as well.
- Posted May 13, 2008 4:40am PDT Hrm that second line should read huge plates.
- Posted May 13, 2008 4:39am PDT If you want some awesome (a little pricey, but awesome) Japanese food you can't go wrong with Nihonbashi Zen:...