30,729 chatty comments by "Arctic Fox"
- Posted May 06, 2008 2:56pm PDT Considering he's not even playing this tournament, that would indeed be funny.
- Posted May 06, 2008 2:49pm PDT I believe it just charges faster.
- Posted May 06, 2008 2:44pm PDT I agree. I think the Kritskreig most lives up to Valve's stated intent for these unlocks - it's an alternative. You would still probably choose a...
- Posted May 06, 2008 2:05pm PDT TF2 So I unlocked the Kritskreig on the weekend. Of the new medic weapons, it's the one that I was mainly excited about. After all, the medic...
- Posted May 06, 2008 12:19pm PDT I'd say because some people are still burnt out from the last tournament. Plus it gives all the medics time to practice with the new unlocks.
- Posted May 06, 2008 12:18pm PDT Yeah, but then we would have had to wait for 2015 to get the update.
- Posted May 06, 2008 12:05pm PDT Agreed, this is the main reason I have a credit card.
- Posted May 06, 2008 12:02pm PDT Agreed. Why aren't you playing in this tourney Sock? I'm gonna miss your legendary smack-talk.
- Posted May 06, 2008 11:51am PDT There is about 5 achievements which are just ridiculously hard to get without farming, yes. Ubi Concordia is surprisingly hard.
- Posted May 06, 2008 11:41am PDT Oh nvm, just read below :D
- Posted May 06, 2008 11:40am PDT I would totally do it except a) I would suck at the draft and b) I'll be away at the end of July for a work conference. Sorry mate.
- Posted May 06, 2008 9:06am PDT No I like cptsterns explanation better.
- Posted May 06, 2008 9:03am PDT I was going to point out that you misspelled waist, but then I realised that you had it right in the OP.
- Posted May 06, 2008 8:57am PDT Yes, but if you play it these days you'll want to stab your eyes out. You can't even group-select units.
- Posted May 06, 2008 8:07am PDT Only medic so far. Rollout for other classes TBD.