30,724 chatty comments by "Arctic Fox"
- Posted May 06, 2008 12:18pm PDT Yeah, but then we would have had to wait for 2015 to get the update.
- Posted May 06, 2008 12:05pm PDT Agreed, this is the main reason I have a credit card.
- Posted May 06, 2008 12:02pm PDT Agreed. Why aren't you playing in this tourney Sock? I'm gonna miss your legendary smack-talk.
- Posted May 06, 2008 11:51am PDT There is about 5 achievements which are just ridiculously hard to get without farming, yes. Ubi Concordia is surprisingly hard.
- Posted May 06, 2008 11:41am PDT Oh nvm, just read below :D
- Posted May 06, 2008 11:40am PDT I would totally do it except a) I would suck at the draft and b) I'll be away at the end of July for a work conference. Sorry mate.
- Posted May 06, 2008 9:06am PDT No I like cptsterns explanation better.
- Posted May 06, 2008 9:03am PDT I was going to point out that you misspelled waist, but then I realised that you had it right in the OP.
- Posted May 06, 2008 8:57am PDT Yes, but if you play it these days you'll want to stab your eyes out. You can't even group-select units.
- Posted May 06, 2008 8:07am PDT Only medic so far. Rollout for other classes TBD.
- Posted May 06, 2008 8:07am PDT Most of them actively support medics doing their job, like extinguishing burning teammates or staying alive and healing a bunch. There's about 5...
- Posted May 06, 2008 7:53am PDT Yes you can.
- Posted May 06, 2008 7:53am PDT They're not insane, most of the Shack medics have got most of them. It's the non-medics who are complaining because they just want to try the new...
- Posted May 06, 2008 7:04am PDT KILL, not ASSIST.
- Posted May 06, 2008 7:03am PDT I got that on a pub over noob weekend.