30,831 chatty comments by "Arctic Fox"
- Posted May 12, 2008 9:32am PDT Why would you possibly need your mouse to update faster than every 5 milliseconds (200 Hz, standard for USB)? Your reaction times are already an...
- Posted May 12, 2008 9:29am PDT ^^^ ding ding ding
- Posted May 12, 2008 4:42am PDT IIRC Call of Duty runs its checkpoints this way (or used to, before they adopted the insta-recharge health system).
- Posted May 12, 2008 4:37am PDT It's in his profile.
- Posted May 11, 2008 6:38am PDT Holy shit that was epic!
- Posted May 11, 2008 6:30am PDT I think Dave Grohl did this one better: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVUSh6pKYdQ
- Posted May 11, 2008 4:24am PDT Oh my god, that story keeps getting better and better.
- Posted May 10, 2008 3:43pm PDT http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3VmVqKkva0
- Posted May 10, 2008 3:33pm PDT Plus, unintentional humour from being Shacktag'd is part of the fun of the Shack. Next thing you'll want an 'Edit Post' button or something...
- Posted May 10, 2008 3:31pm PDT Because mods think the world should be a drab, monochrome place. Colours are a privilege handed out to the Shacknorati ONLY.
- Posted May 10, 2008 1:49pm PDT Hit the nail right on the head there ;)
- Posted May 10, 2008 1:47pm PDT I take it you've seen this awesome one? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dXJaE0p8S8
- Posted May 10, 2008 1:39pm PDT :O Button flies are awesome though!
- Posted May 10, 2008 1:29pm PDT Then punch him in the head for me.
- Posted May 10, 2008 1:22pm PDT Truthfully, I only bother keeping in touch with a few select friends back in Australia. I'm of the same personality type where I'd rather have a...