I don't know how much I talked about this here, but I posted this on another forum, and would like to officially announce that I am eating crow yet again with regards to Operation Rainfall.
I said all along that I'd be very happy to be wrong... so let's take a moment look at the scorecard:
- I said that Xenoblade would flat-out never happen.
- Then when it got announced I said that only a small fraction of the people demanding the game were actually gonna put their money where their mouths were and buy it. (I also predicted everyone would bitch about it being on the Wii and not being in HD and that what they really want are 360 and PS3 ports)
- Then when the game did get a very positive response, I said it was pretty much a fluke, and the other two games were a lost cause.
- Then when the Last Story got announced I said that the hype would be all but dead and forgotten by the time it came out, and the game would likely tank.
- Then when it was announced that it was Xceed's most successful title, I said good for them, but there's no chance in Hell we're getting Pandora's Tower.
Well, it looks like I'm still batting zero, because we're getting Pandora's Tower.