Show Full Post
"Do not put the phone in or on heating devices, such as a microwave
oven, a stove or a radiator. The phone may explode when overheated."
-Pg 155 of the Samsung Fascinate manual
Sep 01, 2010 1:03am PDT
"Do not put the phone in or on heating devices, such as a microwave oven, a stove or a radiator. The pho...
Thread Truncated. Click to see all
thats pretty solid advice
although not specifically mentioned, I recommend avoiding disposing the phone in a fire as explosions may...
I loved it when Apple had "Do not eat iPod Shuffle" on the 1st gen iPod shuffle website. http://uncycl...
You are clear to shove it up someone's ass apparently.