I liked the original but like many others felt this was a game that should not have had a sequel. Being a fan of the first though, I went ahead bought it this past week during the Steam sale that saw it down for 1/2 price. I am glad I waited.
* Game is linear as hell; it's literally "on rails" as you also take a one way train everywhere and cannot backtrack.
* FOV 75, Broken widescreen (again), GFWL integration and updating. (puke) Not to mention the confusion afterwards as you try to figure out why you just downloaded some patch from MS only to apply it and still see "Version 1.0" on the screen.
A few things I do like about it though:
* Enemies seem a bit tougher.
* Plasmids seem a bit improved / stronger.
* New hacking mini-game can get you free stuff + remote hacking in general.
* "Guns" Akimbo - Wield both a plasmid and a weapon at the same time.
For all my likes and dislikes though, the only DLC that would interest me for this game would be the FREE kind. Bioshock 2 should have been an expansion to Bioshock 1, not a full blown sequel with paid DLC.