Some interesting stats (some cut/pasted from another forum):
- OS X comprises 8.46% of Steam machines
- The GeForce 9400M is sitting at 4.05%, up from 0% last period. That's a shitload of 9400Ms
- Systems using NTFS went down 8.39%, which makes sense given the 8.46% OS X figure
- The 2560x1440 resolution isn't listed, so no real indication of how many 27" iMacs are running Steam
- Of the resolutions polled, machines with 1280x800 of the 13" Macbook went up 2.83%, far and away the largest percentage increase in the group. 1440x900 resolution of the 15" MBP went up 1.21%, the second largest increase only to "other", which probably includes the unlisted 2560x1600 and 2560x1440 resolutions. All other resolutions were flat to negative.