1) Did they ever get it so that you could sell additional content piecemeal or have a prerequisite sale condition?
2) Is this just for .GCF file systems or for the older file systems?
3) While the tools may be free, what is the percentage cost per Steam sale to cover this? Per retail sale? Are these negotiated per title, or is there a set percentage used because you are using Steamworks?
4) What support requirements are developers required to abide by to keep come of these going? Ritual just stopped getting "SiN Episodes" stats updates after awhile.
5) Have the tools been made a bit more user friendly? Steaming up a game using .GCF's wasn't exactly the most enjoyable experience on the face of the planet.