Paragon newest hero for the free-to-play MOBA has some striking similarities to some really cold movie stars, although from the teaser video she is probably more The White Witch than Frozen's Elsa.
Aurora is an expert at manipulating cold, making her excellent at crowd control. She will make her in-game debut on January 31. Here a quick look at her powers:
- Frozen Simulacrum: Allows Aurora to leap in a target direction, leaving behind a solid ice clone of herself.
- Glacial Charge: An icy trail launches Aurora forward, dealing damage, pushing enemies aside and blocking projectiles from the front.
- Hoarfrost: Creates a ring of hoarfrost around Aurora, dealing damage and rooting enemies caught in the ice.
- Cryoseism: Aurora creates an ice earthquake. Enemies in the area will turn to ice, which then explodes, causing damage to the Hero and spreading the effect to other nearby Heroes and minions.
On a related note, PS Plus players get a bonus today in the form of a free booster pack (valued at about $26) that includes the following:
- Moon Viper skin for Khaimera
- 200 coins
- 1 Loot Crate & 1 Key
- 10 Day EXP Boost
- 10 Day Rep Boost