Watch Dogs 2's release is less than two weeks away on console - a bit longer if you want it on PC - and Ubisoft has finally detailed what will be coming the Season Pass for the game.
The pass, which is available in the Gold Edition or separately for $39.99, will include five pieces of DLC, each offering thinsg from missions to skins and even a higher difficulty level. They are:
- T-Bone Content Bundle: Raymond “T-Bone” Kenney is back for the sequel just as you remember him. The bundle includes his truck, his outfit, and a new co-op difficulty level called Mayhem, which gives enemies advanced weapons.
- Human Conditions: This rather large DLC will provide three new storylines focusing on scandles in San Francisco’s science and medical industries. New co-op missions will be available as well as a new enemy called The Jammer, capable of tracking you down.
- No Compromise: It's main character Marcus Holloway vs. the Russian Mafia for the storyline, along with a new Showd0wn co-op mode designed to test the best players.
- Root Access Bundle: The Zodiac Killer is back, at least someone claiming to be is, and this DLC focuses on marcus trying to decipher messages from the lunatic. New outfits, cars, a drone skin, and a new weapon will also be included.
- Psychedelic Pack: It isn't San Francisco without hippies and a groovy weapon, outfit, drone, and car.
No details on release date plans for the DLC, but the game launches on November 15 for Xbox One and PS4, and November 29 for PC.