While Persona fans wait (im)patiently for the February release of Persona 5, Atlus USA has apparently allowed the Phantom Thieves of Hearts to leak a new trailer that exposes the upcoming title’s English voice actors.
The Phantom Thieves of Hearts were able to steal all of Atus’ marketing videos and information regarding Persona 5’s English voice cast, although at least the group didn’t secure any personal information like their email addresses, home addresses, or measurements.
Here’s the full list of Persona 5’s English voice cast:
- Xander Mobus as the protagonist
- Cassandra Morris as Morgana
- Max Mittelman as Ryuji Sakamoto
- Erika Harlacher as Ann Takamaki
- Matt Mercer as Yusuke Kitagawa
- Cherami Leigh as Makoto Niijima
- Erica Lindbeck as Futaba Sakura
- Xanthe Huynh as Haru Okumura
- Robbie Daymond as Goro Akechi
The band of thieves also were able to not only secure, but upload a new trailer highlighting some of the English voice acting in Persona 5 in addition to a Q&A video starring Xander Mobus, the English voice actor for the title’s protagonist.