We've already detailed the numerous changes coming to Destiny in the April update dropping next Tuesday, but apparently the PlayStation Blog decided to add a few goodies that will be exclusive to players on the PS3 and PS4.
Thanks to a little wink and a nudge with Activision and Bungie, players will be getting three new armor sets, a special quest, a new vehicle and a new weapon. Here's a quick rundown:
- The Zen Meteor Sniper Rifle, which fires explosive rounds thanks to the Dynamite and With a Laser Beam Perk
- Essence of Darkness quest
- The Sparrow Velumbra, a speeder-like vehicle that can be obtained by completing the Fight Fire With Fire mission or the exclusive Essence of Darkness quest
- Barkhan Dune I (Warlock armor)
- Long Tomorrow 9G (Hunter armor)
- Jovian Guard (Titan armor)
The armor sets can be obtained by decoding sublime engrams, while the weapon is available through decoding exotic or legendary engrams.
The update will hit on April 12, for PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One