We're four weeks and counting until the release of Super Smash Bros. on Nintendo 3DS, and the big "N" isn't wasting any time with promoting the upcoming fighter. The company has announced a new Super Smashing Sale event, in which it will mark down titles featuring combatants from the game over the next four weeks.
Nintendo has started off the first week right with a number of markdowns on great games, including the following:
- Super Mario Bros. 3 (Wii U, 3DS)- $3.49
- New Super Mario Bros. U (Wii U)- $39.99
- Super Mario 3D Land (3DS)- $19.99
- Super Mario Bros. 2 (Wii U, 3DS)- $3.49
- Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- $29.99
- Punch-Out!! Featuring Mr. Dream (Wii U, 3DS)- $3.49
- Super Mario 3D World (Wii U)- $39.99
All of these games are available for download at the discounted rates now, and the current sale will run through September 11th. After that, new games will be put on sale for the second through fourth weeks. Next week promises sales on games featuring Link, Fire Emblem, Kid Icarus, Mega Man, and more.
If you're looking for a recommendation, it's definitely worth loading up on these, particularly our Game of the Year, Super Mario 3D World. That's a steal.
Super Smash Bros. arrives October 3rd for Nintendo 3DS, and later this holiday for Wii U.