Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, the Platinum-developed action spin-off game starring Raiden, will be available on PC on January 9th. The PC version will include all three DLC missions: Blade Wolf, Jetstream, and VR Missions, in addition to all the customized body upgrades for Raiden, including the Cyborg Ninja skin.
Additional new features include the ability to rewatch cutscenes, listen to codec conversations, and jump straight to boss battles.
The PC version will also let you modify resolution, anti-aliasing, and "zangeki"--which determines the number of cuts you can make on hapless enemies. The game will normally go for $30, but GameFly has it on sale for $20.
Here are the system requirements:
- OS: XP or Vista or 7 or 8
- Processor: Intel Core i5 2400
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GTS 450
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 25 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card
- Processor: Intel Core i7 3770
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GTX 650