Battlefield 4 may be pretty, but it has surprisingly lax min-spec requirements for PC players. Looks like supporting both current and next-gen consoles resulted in an engine that can support a pretty wide range of PC tech.
Oddly, DICE recommends Windows 8 for their game. Check out the full list after the break.
- OS: Windows Vista SP2 32-bit
- CPU: AMD Athlon X2 2.8GHz or Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz
- RAM: 4GB
- GPU: AMD Radeon HD 3870 or Nvidia Geforce 8800GT with 512MB of memory
- HDD: 30GB
- OS: Windows 8 64-bit
- CPU: AMD six-core or Intel quad-core
- RAM: 8GB
- GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7870 or Nvidia Geforce GTX 660 with 3GB of memory