With a Wii U price drop and the newly-announced 2DS handheld, Nintendo has the potential to market its games to a much wider audience. So, here's exactly what the publisher plans on bringing out until the end of the year.
The company's headline franchises Super Mario 3D World and The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds will both launch on November 22--just in time for Black Friday. Going for a hat trick, that date will also see the release of Mario Party: Island Tour for 3DS.
Here's the full calendar:
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - September 20 (download) October 4 (retail) - $49.99
- Wii Party U - October 25 (includes Wii Remote Plus) - $49.99
- Super Mario 3D World - November 22 - $59.99
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (3DS) - November 22 - $39.99
- Mario Party: Island Tour (3DS) - November 22 - $39.99
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze - December 6 - $49.99
Nintendo is also promising Wii Fit U and Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games will both be coming this holiday season, but didn't give specific release details.