Gran Turismo 6 is speeding along towards release, and today Polyphony Digital announced the sets of retailer-specific pre-order goodies you can expect from the upcoming racer. The bonuses include a bevy of extra cars or in-game currency, depending on where you plunk down your reservation.
As announced on the PlayStation.Blog, all pre-orders will get a 4-Car Pack (above) that includes a BMW Z4 GT3 11, Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 13, Tesla Model S Signature Performance 13, and a Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C7) 14. Amazon pre-orders will also get $1 million worth of in-game credit, to customize your own line-up of cars right from the start.
Those who order at GameStop will get 20 unique vehicles, along with custom paint chips, race suit, helmet, PSN Avatar, and the Beyond the Apex II app. Each of the 20 will feature their own visual or performance upgrades over the standard models. The included cars are:
- BMW Z4 GT3 2011
- Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 2013
- Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C7) 2014
- Tesla Motors Model S Signature Performance 2013
- Alfa Romeo TZ3 Stradale 2011
- Alpine A110 1600S 1968
- Aston Martin V12 Vantage 2010
- Audi R8 LMS ultra 2012
- Ford Focus ST 2013
- Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 2013
- Honda HSV-010 (SUPER GT) 2011
- KTM X-BOW R
- Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 2011
- Lexus IS F Racing Concept 2008
- Lotus Europa (type54) 1968
- Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 2011
- Renault Sport Megane Trophy V6 2011
- SRT Viper GTS 2013
- TRD 86 Racing 2008
- Volkswagen Scirocco GT24 Race Car 2008
Oddly, although Sony has announced pre-order bonuses, there is still no concrete date for GT6's release. We can expect it this "holiday."