The long-running Legend of Zelda concert series has added more dates, along with various returning dates in case you missed a show in your town. The "Symphony of the Goddess" concert series is entering what it calls "season 2," which means new pieces from additional chapters of the Zelda franchise, along with the returning standards.
This round of concerts will include eight cities from the previous tour and two new cities added. THe concert will include selections from Ocarina of Time, Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, A Link to the Past, and orchestral renditions of music from Link's Awakening, Majora's Mask, and Spirit Tracks. The concerts will be conducted by Eimear Noone with arrangements by Chad Seiter. They will be hosted by producer Jeron Moore.
Tickets are on sale at the official site. If you're a Club Nintendo member, you can log into your account on the Club Nintendo site to get a code for a 15% discount. The list of concert dates is below:
- Atlanta; Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre; June 6
- San Francisco; Louise M. Davies Symphony Hall; June 10
- Montreal; Place des Arts; June 14
- Los Angeles; Greek Theatre; June 12
- Austin, Texas; Long Center; June 29
- Philadelphia; The Mann Center for the Performing Arts; July 25
- Toronto; Sony Centre for the Performing Arts; Sept. 7
- Seattle; Benaroya Hall; Sept. 12
- Baltimore; Joseph Meyerhoff Symphony Hall; July 27
- Grand Rapids, Mich.; DeVos Performance Hall; Oct. 19