Nintendo 3DS' eShop is getting a wealth of content, new and old, by year's end. In addition to Crashmo and Level-5's Black Box, you can expect NightSky and Fluidity: Spin Cycle on Nintendo's download service. There's also a bevvy of Virtual Console classics, demos, and retail games to sift through.
Here's the lineup for the rest of 2012:
- Mario Golf (Virtual Console) - available October 11
- Super Mario 3D Land - available October 18 for $39.99
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D - available October 18 for $39.99
- Star Fox 64 3D - available October 18 for $39.99
- Mario Kart 7 - available October 18 for $39.99
- Castlevania: The Adventure (Virtual Console) - available October 25
- NightSky is "an action-puzzle game that offers an ambient game-play experience with cerebral challenges that fill uniquely designed, picturesque worlds" - available October 25
- Ninja Gaiden (Virtual Console) - available November 8
- Zelda II - The Adventure of Link (Virtual Console) - available November 22
- Wario Land II (Virtual Console) - available December 20
- Super Mario Bros: The Lost Levels (Virtual Console) - available December 27
- Fluidity: Spin Cycle lets "players tilt, turn and even rotate their Nintendo 3DS system 360 degrees to maneuver a puddle of water named Eddy through a maze-like, magical world" - available December 27
In addition, there will be two demos for Style Savvy: Trendsetters, with the first available today. Additional demos include Adventure Time, Disney Epic MIckey, LEGO The Lord of the Rings, Moshi Monsters, and Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.