Unce unce unce, wub wub wub, it's time for Late Night Computing for September 24, 2012.
Borderlands 2 finally arrived after a shipping-delay caused me some slight irritation this last weekend. My old roleplaying habits have resurfaced a few times, causing me to go exploring only to find myself a rather long distance from my mission waypoint. Respawning enemy encampments are possibly the bane of my existence. At least Claptrap has kept me entertained through these periods of plight.
- A bit of reading for the evening, perhaps? GameQ issue #2 is hot off the press. Download it via iTunes or Google Play. [via Garnett Lee]
- Shacker and journalist Chris Morris has a compelling list of twenty predictions for the next-generation Xbox and PlayStation platforms. [via Yahoo! Games]
- Gearbox's Randy Pitchford offers Olly Moss a job after news breaks his art was plagarized for the Borderlands 2 box-art. [via Geek]
- Piloting an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) for the U.S. military is not as fun as it might seem in theory. [via Business Insider]
- Apple asks court for $707 million in additional damages from Samsung, including new bans on infringing products. [via Tom's Hardware]
Chatty posts of the moment.
Make sure you log-in and check your filters if you can't see the following:
- "So I think I might like Torchlight 2 more than Diablo 3. This isn't to bad mouth Diablo 3, either. I enjoyed it very much." [by creeping-judas]
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 demo 2.0. "This fall Pro Evolution Soccer strikes back onto the pitch to showcase dazzling new skills. Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 returns to the roots of football with unique levels of control plus major emphasis on the individual style of the world’s best players.Thanks to feedback from dedicated fans, PES2013 offers total freedom to play any kind of ball, which for the first time includes full control over shooting and first touch. Endorsed by Cristiano Ronaldo, PES will continue to push boundaries, perfectly reflecting the genius of top level players and capturing the essence of modern teamwork. The result will be the most faithful recreation of modern day football to date." Download the free demo for Windows.
Remember Me Before and After the Magic video documentary :
Lionhead Studios travels to the 2012 San Diego Comic-Con to check out the fan reaction to Fable: The Journey and its showfloor demo.
BOOM video 13886
Though there are no more videos, we do have lots of screenshots for Sleeping Dogs, WWE '13, Persona 4 Golden, Generation of Chaos: Pandora's Reflection, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory, and Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit! to send you on your way.