September 12, 2012 is a stupid day full of stupid things. Good thing I've decided it's over. Late Night Computing, take it away!
I knew there was something wrong with me last night as I attempted to write Late Night Computing. Turns out, I've got my first cold in several years. Sort of forgot how distracting running sinuses can be, seeing how I feel like I've done absolutely nothing today.
Hopefully your day is going better than mine. Now, I must take a hefty dose of Nyquil and sleep this stupidity away. God help you all if I wake up tomorrow and feel worse.
- Are you a games developer or designer and want to make your projects as disability-friendly as possible? AbleGamers published a list of guidelines just for you! [via AbleGamers]
- Apple's iPhone 5 event concludes with a few new products for you to check out, including the new iPhone, new iPods, and some accessories. [via The Verge]
- Have a list of the world's most annoying technologies. Cool, now do software. My vote is Facebook. [via Wired]
- Even though the 2012 professional baseball season has yet to conclude (as much as I wish it would), plan your opening day 2013 festivities! Chicago Cubs head to Pittsburgh to battle the Pirates. Pirates seen throwing in the towel on opening day. [via MLB]
- Watch the new Wreck It Ralph trailer and end your day on a positive note. [via Yahoo! Movies]
Chatty posts of the moment.
Make sure you log-in and check your filters if you can't see the following:
- "Apple's next-generation iPhone event is almost here! It starts at: 13:00:00 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time) or 10:00:00 GMT-0700 (Pacific Daylight Time) Will it be called 4G, 5, 6 or simply the New iPhone? Will we soon find out!" [by ArtilleryMarker]
Tiberium Crystal Wars free game 1.52. "Brothers and isters! Rejoice! For the day has come, the day that we will change the course of the Tiberium Crystal War! Join The Brotherhood of Nod or the Global Defense Initiative in the epic struggle for Tiberium in a standalone C&C3 FPS with buildings, units and sounds from Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars, in this epic Free to Play game! Enlist to fight for the freedom of humanity!" Download the free game for Windows.
NHL 13 launch trailer:
Even though the lockout continues, you can begin your professional hockey career no matter the outcome as NHL 13 officially launches.
BOOM video 13810
Tokyo Jungle releases its launch trailer for you animals to enjoy, take up arms with fellow soldiers in the cooperative gameplay debut trailer for R.A.W. Realms of Ancient War, and embelish the end of your day with new screenshots from Harry Potter for Kinect and Omerta - City of Gangsters.