Captain Spark (click to open gallery)
Shock Johnson, a.k.a. Captain Spark official bio details:Check in tomorrow for another witty (and crazy) Super Monday Night Combat character biography. For more on Super Monday Night Combat, check out the official Uber Entertainment website.
- Holds the record for the longest consecutive streak of not having to take a bathroom break during a game.
- Won a gold medal with Team IndoChina at the 3043 Battlelympics
- Oldest player to win the MNC freestyle Bullseye kill competition at the All-Star game (57 years, 123 days).
- Can “talk” to things like electrical transformers, car batteries and small electrical appliances.
- Away from the field of combat: is constantly escaping from supposedly inescapable situations or defeating seemingly invincible villains by opening an “ion channel”.
- Is quite possibly just the imagination of Karl Lutz, retired autoworker from Pritchford, Alabama who was reportedly placed on psychiatric leave after showing up dressed as his “alter-ego”, Captain Spark, in order to fight crime at the auto plant where he worked for twenty-seven years.
DNA shared Doctors Carol and Laszlo Murray, several knife fish from class “Electrophorus”.
Likes Under-sea domes, man’s free will, insulated footwear
Dislikes Humankind’s reliance on artificial intelligence, unagi, hot air balloon festivals
Kills opponent: Smiling -- Says: "Shocking...isnt’ it?" Taunt: Superhero-like he’s reading a PSA. -- "Never trust your fuse box- carry a voltmeter with you at all times!" Bot call out: Urgent Robots! -- "They must have been sent here by my archenemy, Dielectric Lad!"