It's September, and Rockstar Games' final DLC for Red Dead Redemption is due to arrive on schedule. The company announced that the "Myths and Mavericks" pack will be available on PlayStation Network and Xbox Live on September 13th. And just in case you forgot, it's free.
"This completely free Bonus Pack DLC is our token of appreciation for all the amazing Red Dead fans out there especially those who are keeping online multiplayer as busy and as fun as ever," the announcement said. Included in the add-on are new multiplayer characters, as well as new locales for multiplayer.
In addition to the release date, Rockstar also revealed the full contents of the DLC.
- Cochinay – Gold Rush, Shootout, Gang Shootout, Stronghold
- Nekoti Rock – Gold Rush, Shootout, Gang Shootout
- El Presidio – Gold Rush, Shootout, Gang Shootout
- Plainview – Gold Rush, Shootout, Gang Shootout
- Gaptooth Mine – Shootout, Gang Shootout
- Pike’s Basin – Shootout, Gang Shootout
- Perdido – Hold Your Own, Grab the Bag
- Benedict Point – Hold Your Own, Grab the Bag
- Beecher’s Hope - Stronghold
- Torquemada - Stronghold
- Armadillo - Stronghold
- Chuparosa - Stronghold
- Rio Bravo - Shootout, Gang Shootout
- Tumbleweed - Stronghold
New Multiplayer Characters:
- Landon Ricketts
- Vicente DeSanta
- Drew MacFarlane
- Deputy Eli
- Deputy Jonah
- Javier Esquella